- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Indian Concepts]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Your privacy is our foremost priority. We do not share any kind of personal information to third parties without your consent. We only keep information for, as long as it is required for the purposes, for which it was collected. We may use generic data about customer profiles, contact information, age groups, location etc. for market research and statistical purposes. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Our transaction with you is through a secure payment gateway that ensures all information shared through your credit or debit card uses the SSL (secure sockets layer) that prevents malicious intervention. This high encryption ensures the inaccessibility of your data to any other source. However we would like to share that no transaction over the internet is 100% safe though we do take all the industry standard precautions.